Saturday, January 5, 2013

SMH: SHAWTY LO'S REALITY SHOW "ALL MY BABIES' MAMMAS"///

I recently was on my instagram page, scrolling down my timeline and came across a  re-post of  someone saying that Atlanta-native Rapper, Shawty Lo (known for his one hit "Laffy Taffy") was offered his own reality show by The Oxygen network. Now at the time I thought this was complete nonsense, pure comedy at its best, I did not believed the news from someone I was following on a social network, and to my research this sad case of news was indeed true. I am in total disgust with this network not because he has 7 baby mothers, ten kids, or nether less a 19 yr old girlfriend, but because they feel the need to braodcast it. Does this suppose to represent some substantial accomplishment? This does not portray anything positive, nor is it GOD ordained. I am not judging no one, I could understand that the rapper looking at the opportunity as a "hustle", however when it comes to representing yourself, you should think to do in a positive light always, no matter whats the currency's propoundment is. -V.Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment