Sunday, July 29, 2012

CANDID *SWAY EXSCLUSIVE: MONA SCOTT-YOUNG & STEVIE J. SAYS "REALITY SHOW, LOVE & HIP HOP IS NOT SCRIPTED."!!!

MTV dj, Sway sat with Producer of reality show "Love & Hip Hop" Mona Scott-Young and cast member, Stevie J. discussing the accusations of some viewers that may feel the show is scripted:



Stevie J:“I just live my life. I don’t even care about the cameras around. I just do what I do,” he said. “If it shocks the world, then you know, I guess they’re in shock.”

                                                
                                         

Mona Scott-Young“At it’s core, this show is set in a very specific world and is dealing with the struggles that these women are experiencing. When I hear that the show is fake or I hear that the show is scripted. It almost negates their very lives because this is their lives, this is what their dealing with. It was going on before our cameras started rolling, it went on during and will continue to go on even when we pack up and leave the city. They have every right to tell their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment